Ubbink have a wide range of terminals for both pitched/flat roofs and wall to extract air from your ventilation systems, small or large. With a variety of diameters, profiles and finishes we have a terminal suitable for your design with the high effiency ratings. To reduce in airtight buildings the risk of infiltration, Ubbink offers a range of airtight seals suitable for ductwork from 80-200mm to prevent air leakage around the duct runs or cables.
- Variety of terminals with duct diameters allowing connections up to 180mm
- Stack terminals with very low Pascal ratings enabling termination from high performing fans
- Terminals for flat roofs available with variable roof coverings
- Indoor air quality sustained with terminals and airtight seals
- Redution of air infiltration with use of seals